One call. Red does it all! 302-262-8254
Air Conditioner Replacement in Delaware & Maryland
Depending on how well your air conditioner was initially installed (and how well you’ve been keeping up with maintenance), your system should last as many as 10 – 15 years. After some time, however, some issues may start to pop up that weren’t there before—noisier operation, reduced cooling ability, higher cooling bills—all signs that it might be time to replace your system. Peninsula has been installing and replacing air conditioners in Delaware and Maryland since 1935, so if you need a new AC, you can count on us!
Benefits of Air Conditioner Replacement
- Reduced cooling costs – new air conditioners tend to be much more efficient than older models, meaning you’ll likely see lower cooling costs every month—usually enough to help you recoup the majority of your costs over the life of the unit! A friendly air conditioner replacement technician from Peninsula will help you sort through your options and work with you to decide on a system that fits your budget.
- Improved comfort – continued improvement in airflow technology, cooling capacity, and moisture control are being made every day, and an air conditioner replacement can make your family more comfortable than you ever expected!
- Improved indoor air quality – the EPA estimates that indoor air quality can be up to 100 times worse than the outdoor air. Fortunately, better moisture control with a new air conditioner will allow you to breathe easier with significantly reduced risk of mold and mildew growth.
- Dependability – if your air conditioner is only a few years old and has a minor problem, having it repaired should be fairly easy and effective. Once it starts getting up there in age, however, another repair might not be cost-effective. Replacing it with a new system will provide you with that peace of mind that comes from knowing your AC will last another 10 – 15 years.
Should you repair or replace your air conditioner?
One common question people have is whether they need to replace their air conditioner, or if they can just repair it. This is definitely an important question to consider, especially since either job can be costly.
There are three main factors you should consider when deciding whether you need air conditioner replacement or repair:
How old is your air conditioner? Most air conditioners last around 10 – 15 years, after which they start to lose efficiency (especially if they haven’t been regularly maintained. Older units may also require parts that have been discontinued, which cause them to be very expensive to obtain.
On the other hand, if you’ve only had your air conditioner for a few years and it was properly installed and maintained, you’ll probably be fine with a air conditioner repair. Most air conditioner problems stem from minor issues that can often be repaired easily by the trained and qualified HVAC technicians at Peninsula.
Another case for replacing an aging air conditioner is efficiency—you can save a significant amount of money on your energy costs each month by upgrading to a more efficient air conditioner! Air conditioner technology is improving rapidly, so the newer your system is, the more you’ll save!
The most important thing to consider when deciding on an air conditioner replacement or repair is the condition of your existing air conditioner. Did a reputable manufacturer make it? How often does it break down? Does the unit take a long time to heat or cool your home? Are certain parts of your home hotter or colder than other parts, creating an uncomfortable living environment?
These are all questions you should take into consideration. If your unit hasn’t been adequately maintained over the years, breaks down frequently, or isn’t as efficient as it could be, call Peninsula. We can come out and tell you definitively whether you need an air conditioner replacement or repair, and we can take care of either job right away.
Count on Peninsula: Your Air Conditioner Replacement Company
We care about our neighbors and each and every one of our customers. And we believe this commitment to quality customer service sets us apart from the rest.
Dependability. Service. Quality. Value. That’s what you’ll hear when you ask our customers about us. And our commitment to your satisfaction is built on this foundation!
Reputation is everything. That’s especially true in the close-knit communities along the Maryland and Delaware peninsula. Here, Peninsula has built a long-standing reputation of respect and trust, home by home, family by family. And we’re proud of that!
You can count on Peninsula for:
- An unequaled commitment to your needs and personal satisfaction
- Reliable, around-the-clock emergency service, 365 days a year
- Expert installation and upgrades, maximizing system performance
- Worry-free payment plans that respect your budget
So relax. You’ve come to the right place. You can count on our family to keep your family snug and secure. It’s what we do!
To find out more about air conditioner replacement in Delaware and Maryland, contact us today!
Click to see our reviews on