One call. Red does it all! 302-262-8254
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Delaware
Current offer: $109 for any AC or heat pump tune-up*
Call to schedule or for details!
Schedule your air conditioning tune up before the sweltering Delaware summer really hits! Our licensed technicians will inspect your system from top to bottom to make sure your air conditioner will keep you cool all summer long. For air conditioner maintenance in Delaware or Maryland, call us today!
Regularly scheduled maintenance should keep your air conditioner 10 – 15 years or more. Fortunately, it doesn’t take much to keep your air conditioner maintained—just an inspection once a year and an occasional tune up. Air conditioner maintenance is especially crucial on the Delaware/Maryland peninsula, where summers can be so hot and humid!
If you need air conditioner maintenance in Delaware, call Peninsula today at 302-262-8254.
Benefits of Regular Air Conditioner Maintenance
Today’s home air conditioners are complex systems with multiple components working in unison. Failure to maintain your air conditioner can lead to breakdowns and significant repair bills.
In fact, thirty to forty percent of air conditioning breakdowns are the result of lack of maintenance. Inadequate lubrication, dirt, rust and corrosion can ruin your AC system’s sensitive moving parts.
The good news is that regular air conditioner maintenance can detect these problems in advance, providing peace of mind and these important benefits:
- Cooling efficiency – When all system components are calibrated and working in unison, your air conditioner will efficiently cool and remove humidity from your home.
- Energy Savings – As your system cools more efficiently, it will cycle on and off less frequently and will not have to operate as long to cool your interior space, lowering your monthly utility bills.
- Fewer Repairs – By checking your entire AC system now, we will find problems before they become serious, reducing the need for emergency repairs later.
- Lower Repair Costs – On occasions when repairs may be required, they will generally be much less costly because of the prior maintenance of your AC system.
- Reduced Chance of Total Air Conditioning Failure – A complete shutdown of your system is far more serious than a repair call. Air conditioners that have not been maintained can experience catastrophic failure when they are stressed by the cooling load on hot, humid days. Regular maintenance significantly reduces the chance of a major system shutdown just when you need your air conditioner the most.
- Warranty Compliance – Without documentation that they have been professionally maintained, warranties on air conditioning equipment are often invalid. Regular maintenance can protect your warranty.
- Better Indoor Air Quality – Dirty coils, blowers, and fans in your air conditioning unit can spread contaminants, allergens, mold, mildew, fungi and accumulated bacteria throughout your home. A clean, well-maintained system greatly reduces contaminants in the air flow from your AC system.
- Longer Equipment Lifespan – Just like an automobile, a regularly maintained air conditioning system will last years longer than one that is neglected.
Our Delaware Air Conditioner Tune Ups Consist of:
- Checking thermostat calibration – An imprecise thermostat can wreak havoc on your AC’s operation.
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure – Another small element that makes a big difference in your system’s performance.
- Testing AC starting capabilities – A good thing to check once a year.
- Testing air conditioner safety controls – One of our mottos here at Peninsula is safety first!
- Cleaning and/or replacement of standard air filters – Dirty filters are the number one culprit to decreased energy efficiency and performance.
- Cleaning and adjustment of blower components – If your blowers aren’t taken care of, neither are you!
- Measuring for correct air flow – Getting your air conditioner’s flow right is a key to comfort.
- Tightening electrical connections – Again, an important “just in case” safety measure.
- Measuring volts and amps – See above!
- Lubrication of all moving parts – Smoother moves mean the system doesn’t have to work as hard to keep your home cool.
- Cleaning condensate drain – A clean system is an efficient system.
- Measuring temperature difference between supply air and return air – A measurement that can affect your comfort level.
- Monitoring cooling cycle – Is the cycle too long? Too short? We’ll check it out and get it just right.
- Inspection of evaporator coil – If too much or too little refrigerant is passing through this coil, your AC may be in danger of malfunctioning.
- Examination of installation quality – Many common AC problems are caused by improper installation. We’ll do a quick check for errors and misplacements.
- Examination of equipment condition area, and clearances – It’s important to keep the area around your air conditioning unit safe, clean, and clear.
- Cleaning condenser coil – This is the coil that sends heat out. We’ll make sure it’s at optimum performance.
With this extremely thorough tune-up, you’ll avoid expensive repairs! Air conditioner maintenance is an essential part of ensuring your system it lasts through the hot, sticky summers here on the Delmarva. Whenever you need air conditioner maintenance, call Peninsula!
Need Emergency Service? Call the Pros!
Yes, we do emergency air conditioner repair! Our air conditioning service professionals are experts at getting AC units fixed quickly, so you’ll never be stuck sweating through the dog days of summer. A Peninsula air conditioning expert will be at your home in no time, ready to fix your emergency cooling problem.
Call 302-262-8254 for emergency air conditioner repair in Delmarva.
Peninsula offers air conditioner maintenance in:
Bethany Beach, Bishopville, Bridgeville, Dagsboro, Dover, Felton, Frankford, Georgetown, Greenwood, Harbeson, Harrington, Laurel, Lewes, Milford, Millsboro, Milton, Ocean View, Rehoboth, Seaford
Berlin, Denton, Easton, Federalsburg, Ocean City, Salisbury, Trappe
We also serve the following Zip codes:
19901 19903 19904 19905 19906 19930 19933 19939 19943 19945 19947 19950 19951 19952 19956 19958 19963 19966 19968 19970 19971 19973 21601 21629 21632 21673 21801 21802 21803 21804 21811 21813 21842 21843
Count on Peninsula: Your Local HVAC Company
We care about our neighbors and each and every one of our customers. And we believe this commitment to quality customer service sets us apart from the rest.
Dependability. Service. Quality. Value. That’s what you’ll hear when you ask our customers about us. And our commitment to your satisfaction is built on this foundation!
You can count on Peninsula Oil and Propane for:
- An unequaled commitment to your needs and personal satisfaction
- Reliable, around-the-clock emergency service, 365 days a year
- Expert installation and upgrades, maximizing system performance
- Worry-free payment plans that respect your budget
To find out more about air conditioner maintenance in Delaware and Maryland, contact us today!
* Offer cannot be applied to prior service. Cannot be combined with other offers. Expiration date: 5/31/16. Coupon code: 9261.
Click to see our reviews on