Emergency Furnace Repair in Delaware & Maryland
When it’s below freezing outside in the middle of winter and your furnace unexpectedly stops at midnight, you may think that you have no one to call. Instead of panicking or toughing it out in the cold, call Peninsula in Seaford, DE! For over 75 years, we have been offering the best HVAC service on the Delmarva peninsula. For all of your heating emergency needs in Delaware and Maryland, Peninsula offers 24/7 service, 365 days a year. No matter what time of day your furnace decides to have an issue, the expert technicians from Peninsula are here to address the problem and bring comfort back into your home.
To learn more about our emergency furnace repair services, call (302) 262-8254 or contact us online today!
Common Furnace Problems
If you notice that your furnace isn’t functioning properly due to any of the issues below, call Peninsula to get reliable emergency furnace repair services 24/7, 365 days a year. We’d be happy to help you identify and fix any problems you are having with your furnace.
My furnace isn’t heating up.
The first thing you should do is check your thermostat to make sure it’s set correctly. If the thermostat is set right and doesn’t seem to be broken, any of the following may be keeping your furnace from heating:
- Tripped or blown circuit breaker
- Obstructed gas or propane flow
- Malfunctioning pilot light
My furnace isn’t getting hot enough.
Poor maintenance and subpar insulation can inhibit your furnace’s ability to heat your home properly. The issue may be:
- Leaky ductwork
- Dirty filters
- Imbalanced airflow
My furnace is making noise.
HVAC systems are notorious for making weird noises. There are so many noises a furnace can make, but different sounds mean different problems! Here are some of the most common noises a furnace can make, along with their causes:
- Loud noises at startup – Depending on the noise, startup noises can be caused by a delayed ignition, a dirty condenser, a faulty inducer motor, or a cracked heat exchanger. An explosive noise at startup can indicate a number of serious issues.
- Rumbling sounds –Rumbling from the furnace might mean that oil is dripping from a nozzle onto the floor and consequently burning. This is a carbon monoxide hazard, so you should address it right away.
- Rattling noises –A rattle or bang that starts before the blower begins can indicate a cracked heat exchanger. This is also a carbon monoxide danger that should be taken seriously.
- Groaning, whining, or humming –These kinds of noises typically indicate issues with your furnace’s bearings or a loose part inside the unit.
If you notice any of these warning signs coming from your furnace, call Peninsula for emergency furnace repair at (302) 262-8254 right away!
Call Peninsula for Emergency Furnace Repair in DE or MD
If you have concerns about the condition of your furnace or your furnace needs immediate repair, call Peninsula in Seaford as soon as possible. We’re committed to keeping your family safe and warm all season long, no matter the day, time, or weather. We not only guarantee 24/7 emergency furnace repair 365 days a year, but we also deliver peace of mind to your household.
To ensure your complete comfort and safety, we recommend that you become familiar with the carbon monoxide safety measures from the EPA. If you ever have any safety questions or concerns, feel free to call Peninsula. We’d be happy to help you in any way we can!
Peninsula offers 24/7 emergency furnace repair throughout Delaware and Maryland, and you can be sure that we will help keep your family safe and warm even on the coldest winter days. If you’re having a heating emergency, call us at (302) 262-8254 now!
Service Areas for 24-Hour Emergency Furnace Repair
Bethany Beach, Bishopville, Bridgeville, Dagsboro, Dover, Felton, Frankford, Georgetown, Greenwood, Harbeson, Harrington, Laurel, Lewes, Milford, Millsboro, Milton, Ocean View, Rehoboth, Seaford
Berlin, Denton, Easton, Federalsburg, Ocean City, Salisbury, Trappe
We also serve the following zip codes:
19901 19903 19904 19905 19906 19930 19933 19939 19943 19945 19947 19950 19951 19952 19956 19958 19963 19966 19968 19970 19971 19973 21601 21629 21632 21673 21801 21802 21803 21804 21811 21813 21842 21843