One call. Red does it all! 302-262-8254
Emergency HVAC Repair in Delaware
Do you need emergency HVAC service right now? Call Peninsula for 24-hour emergency air conditioner repair or emergency heater repair at 302-262-8254. We can send out a service tech any time, day or night.
Emergency Air Conditioner Repair
Inevitably, your cooler will quit in the worst heat. Don’t suffer a minute more than you have to—call us immediately for emergency air conditioner repair!
What’s Wrong with My Air Conditioner?
Some of the most common air conditioner problems we respond to include:
- It’s not blowing cold air – Your AC unit may need a refrigerant refill. Dirty filters and debris and dirt blocking the vents on the outside unit can also contribute to decreased or warm air flow.
- The unit is leaking water – Leaking water usually signals a blocked drain pipe, rusty condensate pan, or other internal issue. Call right away if your air conditioner is leaking water, as it can lead to the formation of mold and mildew.
- The unit is leaking refrigerant – If you suspect your air conditioner is leaking refrigerant, call Peninsula immediately. Chemical refrigerant can be toxic and must be handled by a professional.
- The fan isn’t working – When an AC unit’s fan stops working, it can mean an electrical problem, a burned-out motor, or a broken fan belt. Call for service—our techs can diagnose any fan problem.
- The thermostat is broken – A malfunctioning thermostat means your air conditioner can’t maintain a comfortable temperature. Your thermostat may need to be recalibrated—or it just may need new batteries.
- The unit is making loud or strange noises – Banging or rumbling noises coming from your air conditioner almost always mean a broken fan belt or other equipment damage.
- The AC keeps turning on and off or never shuts off – Short-cycling (constantly turning off and on) can indicate a thermostat problem—or your AC unit may just be too large for your home. If the air conditioner runs continually, it may be too small for your home and is getting overworked trying to cool it.
If you experience any of these issues, call Peninsula for 24-hour emergency air conditioner repair in Delmarva. Reach us at 302-262-8254.
24-Hour Heating & AC Repair
Peninsula provides around-the-clock service for urgent HVAC needs. Call us right away if you have an emergency issue with any of the following:
- Air Quality systems – If you suspect something’s gone wrong with your Indoor Air Quality system, we’ll assess the situation.
- Duct work – If you notice strange odors or noises coming from your duct work, it could be the sign of a serious problem. We’ll dispatch a qualified tech to find out.
- Furnaces – You and your family shouldn’t be shivering inside your home. We’ll get you back to warm and cozy in no time with emergency heater repair.
- Hot water pumps and heaters – Are you forced to take freezing cold showers? Don’t delay—call us for immediate service.
- Thermostats – A broken thermostat means trouble. We’ll determine what the problem is and how to fix it.
- Call now: 302-536-9261. Our staff is available to answer your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Why Call Peninsula for Emergency HVAC Repair?
- Our emergency HVAC services are backed by the same guarantee that accompanies all of our services.
- We have been serving the Delmarva area for more than 75 years, which means we have done every kind of repair on every kind of system!
HVAC Maintenance in Delmarva
Decrease the likelihood of an emergency HVAC repair by keeping your home’s HVAC systems and equipment in good working order. Peninsula offers a number of heating services and cooling services in the Delaware and Maryland area, including preventative maintenance, energy-saving additions, installations, and tune-ups. Contact us to schedule HVAC service or request an estimate.
Additional Services from Peninsula
- Plumbing Services – We can take care of all your plumbing needs with our wide array of plumbing services for the Delmarva area. Call us for toilet, sink, and faucet service, pipe repair and replacement, sewer line repair, drain cleaning, and more.
- Indoor Air Quality Services – How’s the air in your home? Water damage, dampness, mold, and other factors can cause your home’s indoor air quality (IAQ) to suffer. Our IAQ specialists can conduct a thorough analysis of the air in your home and suggest ways to improve its quality and promote a healthier environment for your family.
Check out our promotions and money-saving specials!
Peninsula can cover all of your heating, air conditioning, and plumbing needs. We have been proudly serving your friends and neighbors in Bridgeville, Delmar, Frankford, Georgetown, Greenwood, Laurel, Millsboro, and Seaford for more than 75 years, and we now offer our services and products to the entire Delmarva Peninsula! Contact us today to schedule service or get a free estimate!
Click to see our reviews on
- Clean Pickup Guarantee
- We-Missed-It Guarantee
CALL TO SCHEDULE