One call. Red does it all! 302-262-8254
Furnace Installation in Delaware and Maryland
If you need furnace installation in the Delaware or Maryland region, call Peninsula. We install a wide range of furnaces, and can advise you on which make, model, and style is right for your home.
Contact us today for a free estimate!
What Kind of Furnace Do You Need?
We install natural gas, oil, and propane furnaces.
- Natural Gas Furnaces – The most popular home heating choice in the US, natural gas furnaces offer high energy efficiency and a long lifespan. Natural gas is clean-burning, and produces very little waste.
- Oil Furnaces – Oil furnaces are known for their reliability and long lifecycle. Most new oil furnaces have an AFUE rating of around 83, which means that 83 percent of the fuel they consume is turned directly into heat! An oil furnace is a convenient choice for homes without access to a natural gas line.
- Propane Furnaces – Propane furnaces can have an AFUE rating of 95 or higher. Their compact size makes them versatile and easy to install in a variety of areas, and, like oil furnaces, they are a good option for rural homes that lack access to natural gas. Peninsula offers propane delivery service in Delaware and Maryland.
How Do I Know If I Need a New Furnace?
Obviously, if your furnace has completely failed and can’t be brought back to life, you need to have a new one installed. But sometimes it’s unclear whether it would be better to repair or replace your furnace.
In general, a new furnace is the best solution when:
- Your current furnace is more than 15 – 20 years old. An older furnace is typically less efficient and is probably costing you more money to run than a new model. And a furnace at this age is likely at the end of its lifespan.
- Your energy bills have been getting higher and higher. Again, an older furnace usually costs more to operate because it’s less efficient.
- The cost to repair your existing furnace is $500 or more. If it will cost this much to repair your furnace, installing a new one is probably a better investment.
If you’re not sure if your old furnace should be repaired or replaced, call us for a free estimate.
Do I Need a High-Efficiency Furnace?
No matter what kind of new furnace you have installed today, it’s definitely more efficient than the furnaces of yore. But, you do have choices among today’s efficient furnaces. A mid-efficiency furnace can have an AFUE rating of 80 to 89 percent. A high-efficiency furnace has a rating of 90 to 97 percent. Choosing a high-efficiency furnace is a good idea if you plan to be in your home for more than ten years, want to save more money on your energy bills, or you want to take advantage of local, state, and utility rebates.
If you’re not sure what kind of furnace you need, contact us. We’re always happy to talk about energy efficiency and the best ways to heat your home!
How Long Does Furnace Installation Take?
Typically, it takes about one day to install a furnace. However, it may take additional time, depending on your home’s specific needs. At Peninsula, safety and precision are our priorities when we perform any furnace installation in Delaware or Maryland.
Why Should I Choose Peninsula For Furnace Installation?
When it comes to installing furnaces, safety, accuracy, and dependability are crucial. A poorly installed furnace will require more repairs and may not work as well as it should. Peninsula is licensed, bonded, and insured, and all of our furnace installation techs are knowledgeable, experienced, and certified.
Contact Peninsula for furnace installation in Delaware and Maryland.
Click to see our reviews on