Furnace Installation Services in Delaware & Maryland
If you need furnace installation in the Delaware or Maryland region, call Peninsula. For more than 75 years, we’ve been serving the Delmarva peninsula with the best service in the HVAC industry. We are happy to install a wide range of furnaces and can advise you on which make, model, and style is right for your home.
To learn more about our furnace installation services in Delaware and Maryland or to get a free estimate, contact us online or call (302) 262-8254 today!
Gas, Oil & Propane Furnace Installation in Delmarva
At Peninsula, we install natural gas, oil, and propane furnaces to make sure your household or business has exactly what it needs. Learn more about our furnace offerings here:
- Natural gas furnaces – The most popular home heating choice in the US, natural gas furnaces offer high energy efficiency and a long lifespan. Natural gas is clean-burning and produces very little waste.
- Oil furnaces – Oil furnaces are known for their reliability and long lifespan. Most new oil furnaces have an AFUE rating of around 83, which means that 83% of the fuel they consume is turned directly into heat. An oil furnace is a convenient choice for homes without access to a natural gas line.
- Propane furnaces – Propane furnaces can have an AFUE rating of 95 or higher. Their compact size makes them versatile and easy to install in a variety of areas, and—like oil furnaces—they are a good option for rural homes that lack access to natural gas. Peninsula offers residential and commercial propane delivery service throughout Delaware and Maryland.
How Do I Know If I Need a New Furnace?
If your furnace has completely failed and can’t be brought back to life, you need to have a new one installed. However, it can sometimes be unclear whether it would be better to repair or replace your furnace.
In general, a new furnace is the best solution when:
- Your current furnace is more than 15 – 20 years old. An older furnace is typically less efficient and is probably costing you more money to run than a new model. Furnaces at this age is likely at the end of their lifespan.
- Your energy bills have been getting higher and higher. Again, an older furnace usually costs more to operate because it’s less efficient.
- The cost to repair your existing furnace is $500 or more. If it will cost this much to repair your furnace, installing a new one is probably a better investment.
If you’re not sure if your old furnace should be repaired or replaced, call us at (302) 262-8254 or contact us online for a free estimate!
Do I Need a High-Efficiency Furnace?
No matter what kind of new furnace you have installed today, whatever you choose will undoubtedly be more efficient than your old one. Regardless, you still have choices among today’s best energy-efficient furnaces. A mid-efficiency furnace can have an AFUE rating of 80 to 89. A high-efficiency furnace has a rating of 90 to 97. Choosing a high-efficiency furnace is a good idea if you plan to be in your home for more than ten years, need to save more money on your energy bills, or want to take advantage of rebates.
If you’re not sure what kind of furnace you need, feel free to contact us online or call (302) 262-8254 today to get opinions from the expert technicians at Peninsula!
How Long Does Furnace Installation Take?
Typically, it takes about one day to install a furnace. However, it may take additional time, depending on your home’s specific needs. At Peninsula, safety and precision are our priorities when we perform any furnace installation in Delaware or Maryland.
Choose Peninsula for Your Furnace Installation in DE or MD
When it comes to installing furnaces, safety, accuracy, and dependability are crucial. A poorly installed furnace will require more repairs and not work as well as it should. Peninsula is licensed, bonded, and insured; all of our furnace installation techs are knowledgeable, experienced, and certified. We offer furnaces exclusively from Carrier to ensure your utmost satisfaction. Take a look at our specials to learn how you can save on your furnace installation with Peninsula!
To schedule furnace installation with Peninsula in Delaware or Maryland, contact us online or call (302) 262-8254 today!
Click to see our reviews on