One call. Red does it all! 302-262-8254
Delaware and Maryland Furnace Replacement
Got a faulty furnace? If you think you might need to replace it, call Peninsula. We can advise you on whether or not your furnace requires repair or replacement, and suggest a wide range of replacement options. Don’t get caught without heat in the chill of winter!
Contact Peninsula for furnace replacement.
Does My Furnace Need to Be Replaced?
Sometimes it’s abundantly clear that your furnace has no life left in it, and needs to be replaced. But often, it’s less obvious whether it would be better to repair or replace your furnace.
Usually, furnace replacement is the right choice when:
- The furnace is 15 – 20 years old or older. An older furnace is typically less efficient and is probably costing you more money to run than a new model. And a furnace at this age is likely at the end of its lifespan.
- Your utility bills have been increasing. Again, an older furnace usually costs more to operate because it’s less efficient.
- The cost to repair your furnace is $500 or more. If it will cost this much to repair your furnace, installing a new one is probably a wiser investment.
If you’re not sure if your furnace should be repaired or replaced, call us for a free estimate.
What Kind of Replacement Furnace Is the Best?
Peninsula installs natural gas, oil, and propane furnaces.
- Natural Gas Furnaces – The most popular home heating choice in the US, natural gas furnaces offer high energy efficiency and longevity. Natural gas is clean-burning, and produces very little waste.
- Oil Furnaces – Known for their dependability and long lifespan, most new oil furnaces have an AFUE rating of around 83, which means that 83 percent of the fuel they consume is turned directly into heat! An oil furnace is a convenient choice for homes without access to a natural gas line.
- Propane Furnaces – Propane furnaces can have an AFUE rating of 95 or higher, making them a highly efficient choice. Their compact size makes them versatile and easy to install, and, like oil furnaces, they are a good option for homes without access to natural gas. Peninsula offers propane delivery service in Delaware and Maryland.
Should I Get a High-Efficiency Furnace?
No matter which replacement furnace you choose, it will be more efficient than an old furnace. However, there are options among today’s efficient furnaces. A mid-efficiency furnace can have an AFUE rating of 80 to 89 percent. A high-efficiency furnace has a rating of 90 to 97 percent. Choosing a high-efficiency furnace is a good idea if you plan to be in your home for more than ten years, want to save more money on your energy bills, or want to take advantage of local, state, and utility rebates.
If you’re not sure what kind of furnace you need, contact us. We’re always happy to talk about energy efficiency and the best ways to heat your home!
How Long Does Furnace Replacement Take?
Typically, it takes about a day to install a new furnace. More time may be needed, depending on your home and system’s specific needs. At Peninsula, safety and precision are our priorities when we perform any furnace replacement in Delaware or Maryland. We install safely and do the job right.
Why Should I Choose Peninsula For Furnace Replacement?
When it comes to replacing furnaces, safety, accuracy, and dependability are critical. A poorly installed furnace will require more repairs and won’t work as well as it should. Peninsula is licensed, bonded, and insured, and all of our furnace installation techs are knowledgeable, experienced, and certified.
Contact Peninsula for furnace replacement in Delaware and Maryland.
Click to see our reviews on
- Clean Pickup Guarantee
- We-Missed-It Guarantee
CALL TO SCHEDULE