One call. Red does it all! 302-262-8254
Furnace Service in Millsboro, DE
Do you need furnace service in Millsboro, DE? Peninsula has more than 75 years of experience installing, servicing, and repairing furnaces for your friends and neighbors in this region! You can depend on us for reliable, quality service.
Types of Furnaces We Service
At Peninsula, we provide installation, repair, and replacement services for every type of furnace. Some of the most common furnaces we see are:
- Natural Gas Furnaces – the most popular home heating choice in the US, natural gas furnaces offer high energy efficiency and a long lifespan. Because natural gas furnaces can get the air to a higher temperature than other fuels, they save energy and usually cost less to operate.
- Oil Furnaces – oil furnaces are known for their reliability and long lifecycle, as well as the impressive warmth they provide. Most new oil furnaces have an AFUE rating of around 83, which means that 83 percent of the fuel they consume is turned directly into heat! An oil furnace is a convenient choice for homes without access to a natural gas line.
- Propane Furnaces – propane furnaces can have an AFUE rating of 95 or higher. Their compact size makes them versatile and easy to install in a variety of areas, and, like oil furnaces, they are a good option for rural homes that lack access to natural gas. Peninsula offers propane delivery service in Millsboro, DE.
Furnace Repair in Millsboro, DE
No one ever complains about their furnace breaking down during a warm spell in the winter—it’s always the coldest day of the year when HVAC companies all around Millsboro, DE are flooded with calls! We’ve been in the business for over 75 years, and in that time we’ve seen just about every furnace problem there is! We can take care of any furnace problem you may be facing, including:
- No heat – when your furnace stops heating, life at home gets miserable! A number of issues can cause your furnace to stop heating. The thermostat may be broken or improperly set, a fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or tripped, or there may be an ignition failure.
- Inadequate heat – sometimes a furnace is heating a bit, but not up to full capacity. This can mean that the furnace’s filters are dirty and need replacing or that dirt or some other obstruction is impeding the flow of heat.
- Turning on and off too often or never turning off – if your furnace keeps switching on and then off, far more frequently than usual, it may be signaling a thermostat or blower motor problem or perhaps a dirty air filter. If the furnace is going continuously, your thermostat may be incorrectly set, or the furnace’s fan limit control switch might be failing.
- Noises – is your furnace clanging, whining, humming, or grinding? Noises can indicate a number of problems, from a slipping blower belt to dirty gas burners. In any case, a checkup is necessary.
These are just a few of the problems you may be experiencing with your furnace. Necessary repairs vary depending on the make, model, and type of furnace. If you suspect you need furnace repair in Millsboro, DE, call us at 302-262-8254302-262-8254.
Furnace Installation in Millsboro, DE
Your furnace’s reliability, efficiency, and lifespan are all determined on the first day it’s installed. A quality installation means your furnace should last 10 – 15 years and run fairly smoothly the whole time. A poor installation will result in higher heating costs, more frequent repairs, and a shorter life.
If you want your furnace to run smoothly for as long as possible, call Peninsula! Our furnace technicians will ensure that your system is perfectly sized and installed to give you years of energy efficient comfort.
Furnace Replacement in Millsboro, DE
A properly installed furnace should last you upwards of a decade or more . Once they start to get older than that, however, it’s a good idea to start looking for a new one. In addition to solving any problems your furnace may be having, a new furnace will be considerably more efficient and will come with numerous features to keep you more comfortable and save you more money than ever.
Count on Peninsula: Your Furnace Services Company in Millsboro, DE
We care about our neighbors, and each and every one of our customers. And we believe this commitment to quality customer service sets us apart from the rest.
Dependability. Service. Quality. Value. That’s what you’ll hear when you ask our customers about us. And our commitment to your satisfaction is built on this foundation!
Reputation is everything. That’s especially true in the close-knit communities along the Maryland and Delaware peninsula. Here, Peninsula has built a long-standing reputation of respect and trust, home by home, family by family. And we’re proud of that!
You can count on Peninsula for:
- An unequaled commitment to your needs and personal satisfaction
- Reliable, around-the-clock emergency service, 365 days a year
- Expert installation and upgrades, maximizing system performance
- Worry-free payment plans that respect your budget
So relax. You’ve come to the right place. You can count on our family to keep your family snug and secure. It’s what we do!
To find out more about furnace services in Millsboro, DE, contact us today!
Click to see our reviews on