Gas Furnace Installation
When it comes to keeping your Maryland or Delaware home warm all winter long, there are plenty of options at hand. You have several home heating choices—from heat pumps to radiant floor heating—but furnaces remain the most popular type of equipment for maximum home comfort in the colder months.
If you’re seeking gas furnace installation, Peninsula has what you’re looking for. Call us at 302-629-3001 or contact us online for a free estimate or to schedule service today!
Why Choose a Gas Furnace?
While you have many choices for powering a furnace – such as oil, propane and electricity – natural gas furnaces are the most common type available. The benefits of choosing a gas furnace installation include:
- Better efficiency: Advancing technology results in gas furnaces that perform more efficiently than ever before. Some are 95 percent or more efficient, which means very little heat is wasted with exhaust fumes.
- Lower cost: Of course, better efficiency means lower energy bills. Plus, while some electric furnaces are even more efficient than gas ones, the cost of natural gas is much lower. This means, even at 1 or 2 percent lower efficiency, a gas furnace costs substantially less to operate than an electric one.
- No need to store fuel onsite: Oil and propane furnaces require you to keep a supply of fuel on your property. This allows you to stock up when prices are low, but if your supply starts to run out, you could be out of luck and out of heat. Plus, these fuel sources aren’t as efficient as natural gas.
- Environmentally responsible: With more efficient performance, you not only save money; you also promote a less polluted environment. By choosing a high-efficiency gas furnace installation, you’re picking one of the most eco-friendly ways to heat your home.
How to Choose the Right Furnace for Your Needs & Budget
Because they’re the most popular way to heat a home, there are many types of gas furnaces to choose from. How will you narrow down your selection? Consider the following purchase points:
- Brand: Go with a brand you have heard of, one that has earned a good reputation and has endless positive customer reviews.
- Size: Furnace size refers to its heat output, not its physical dimensions. This output is measured in British thermal units per hour. It’s important to choose a furnace of the right size because an overly large unit costs more to purchase and operate, but an undersized unit won’t keep up when the temperature drops outside. Rely on Peninsula to size your gas furnace installation based on your home’s precise heating needs.
- Efficiency: As you start to narrow down your choices, you’ll notice that more efficient furnaces cost more upfront. However, because their lifetime costs are lower from reduced fuel consumption, they end up costing less in the long run. Peninsula can help you calculate your return on investment so you feel confident about your purchase.
Schedule Gas Furnace Installation in Your Maryland or Delaware Home
Once you have found the perfect heating equipment, you need an experienced technician to perform the gas furnace installation for you. It’s not a do-it-yourself task, and improper installation could negatively affect the furnace’s performance. Poor performance could impact your comfort level and raise your energy bills, negating your careful efforts to make the right furnace selection.
If you need a furnace installed in your Delaware or Maryland home, choose Peninsula for the job. We professionally install a wide variety of furnace types, including gas furnaces. Plus, we can advise you on the brand, size and efficiency rating that will keep you the most comfortable at the lowest operating cost possible.
Peninsula Offers 24-Hour Furnace Services In:
Bethany Beach, Bishopville, Bridgeville, Dagsboro, Dover, Felton, Frankford, Georgetown, Greenwood, Harbeson, Harrington, Laurel, Lewes, Milford, Millsboro, Milton, Ocean View, Rehoboth, Seaford
Berlin, Denton, Easton, Federalsburg, Ocean City, Salisbury, Trappe
We also serve the following Zip codes:
19901 19903 19904 19905 19906 19930 19933 19939 19943 19945 19947 19950 19951 19952 19956 19958 19963 19966 19968 19970 19971 19973 21601 21629 21632 21673 21801 21802 21803 21804 21811 21813 21842 21843.
Count on Peninsula: Your Local HVAC Company
We care about our neighbors and each and every one of our customers. And we believe this commitment to quality customer service sets us apart from the rest.
Dependability. Service. Quality. Value. That’s what you’ll hear when you ask our customers about us. And our commitment to your satisfaction is built on this foundation!
Reputation is everything. That’s especially true in the close-knit communities along the Maryland and Delaware peninsula. Here, Peninsula has built a long-standing reputation of respect and trust, home by home, family by family. And we’re proud of that.
You can count on Peninsula for:
- An unequaled commitment to your needs and personal satisfaction
- Reliable, around-the-clock emergency service, 365 days a year
- Expert installation and upgrades, maximizing system performance
- Worry-free payment plans that respect your budget
So relax. You’ve come to the right place. You can count on our family to keep your family snug and secure. It’s what we do!