One call. Red does it all! 302-262-8254
Gas Furnace Replacement in Delaware & Maryland
Is your furnace faulty? Do you think you might need a replacement? Call Peninsula and we’ll come take a look. We can determine whether a repair will get your furnace up and running again or if it’s time for a gas furnace replacement.
Is It Time to Replace My Furnace?
Consider the top signs that you need a gas furnace replacement:
- Age: Here’s your first clue. If your furnace is approaching 20 years old and has any performance problems, your money is probably much better spent on a replacement, not a repair.
- Higher energy bills: Heating bills can go up during particularly cold periods, but rising costs can also be caused by a furnace losing its ability to work efficiently. If your furnace is nearing the end, its energy efficiency is likely to plummet.
- Repair frequency: Have you scheduled more than one furnace repair in the past two years? If so, your furnace could be signaling you that it’s near the end of its life.
- Discomfort: If some rooms are hotter while others are cooler, the furnace could be to blame. A furnace replacement could greatly improve indoor comfort.
- Odd cycling patterns: There could be something wrong if the furnace cycles on and off more frequently than usual. Changes in the cycling pattern could be a sign that your furnace needs a repair or even a replacement.
- Humidity problems: An aging furnace can lead to either too much or too little indoor humidity, both of which affect wintertime comfort. Air that’s too dry or too humid could also have a detrimental effect on wood fixtures, wall coverings and musical instruments in your home.
- Strange noises: Sometimes rattling, buzzing or humming simply means a repair is in order. Other times, it signals permanent damage and the need for a gas furnace replacement.
- Excess dust: A dustier home could mean the furnace is malfunctioning. An aging furnace may even put out soot, dirt or rust particles.
Get Help Choosing & Installing the Right Furnace in Your Home
Once you decide you need a new furnace, rely on Peninsula to help you choose the right gas furnace replacement based on brand, size, efficiency and performance features. Then, leave the installation to our professional technicians. Proper installation ensures optimal performance, home comfort and low energy bills.
Peninsula Offers 24-Hour Furnace Services In:
Bethany Beach, Bishopville, Bridgeville, Dagsboro, Dover, Felton, Frankford, Georgetown, Greenwood, Harbeson, Harrington, Laurel, Lewes, Milford, Millsboro, Milton, Ocean View, Rehoboth, Seaford
Berlin, Denton, Easton, Federalsburg, Ocean City, Salisbury, Trappe
We also serve the following Zip codes:
19901 19903 19904 19905 19906 19930 19933 19939 19943 19945 19947 19950 19951 19952 19956 19958 19963 19966 19968 19970 19971 19973 21601 21629 21632 21673 21801 21802 21803 21804 21811 21813 21842 21843.
Count on Peninsula: Your Local HVAC Company
We care about our neighbors and each and every one of our customers. And we believe this commitment to quality customer service sets us apart from the rest.
Dependability. Service. Quality. Value. That’s what you’ll hear when you ask our customers about us. And our commitment to your satisfaction is built on this foundation!
Reputation is everything. That’s especially true in the close-knit communities along the Maryland and Delaware peninsula. Here, Peninsula has built a long-standing reputation of respect and trust, home by home, family by family. And we’re proud of that.
You can count on Peninsula for:
- An unequaled commitment to your needs and personal satisfaction
- Reliable, around-the-clock emergency service, 365 days a year
- Expert installation and upgrades, maximizing system performance
- Worry-free payment plans that respect your budget
So relax. You’ve come to the right place. You can count on our family to keep your family snug and secure. It’s what we do!
Click to see our reviews on
- Clean Pickup Guarantee
- We-Missed-It Guarantee
CALL TO SCHEDULE