Heat Pump Services
The Delmarva Peninsula is legendary for hot, sticky summers and bitter cold winters. So if you’re thinking of upgrading your HVAC systems, why not install a new system that can keep you comfortable year round? Heat pumps are some of the most efficient types of heating and cooling systems available. If you’re interested in learning more about heat pumps, call Peninsula today!
Since day we opened our doors way back in 1935, Peninsula has been dedicated to offering families in Delaware and eastern Maryland the absolute best in comfort quality. We put our years of experience, superior training, and cutting-edge products to work to ensure you get nothing but the best, and our job is never done until we’ve exceeded all of your expectations.
We provide a variety of heat pump services, including:
Heat Pump Installation
The most important day in the life of your heat pump is the first day it’s installed—the quality of installation will affect how well your system runs for its entire life! If you want to get the most efficient operation from your heat pump for as long as possible, call Peninsula today. We’ve been installing heat pumps throughout Delaware and Maryland for decades and can ensure yours has a long, efficient, and happy life.
Heat Pump Inspection
One of the best things you can do for your HVAC system is have it inspected on a regular basis. This is especially important for heat pumps, since they run basically all year! Having a heat pump inspection in late fall before the heating season and then in late spring before the cooling season can potentially save you major headaches, as a Peninsula heat pump technician can diagnose and fix minor issues that could develop into much bigger problems later on! Don’t wait—if you’re about to turn on your heat pump for the season and you want to have it inspected by a friendly neighborhood professional, call Peninsula today!
Heat Pump Repair
Heat pumps rarely go bad on you when it’s nice and pleasant outside. More likely your system will die on the hottest day of the summer or coldest day of the winter and you’ll need someone to come out right away! That’s why it’s crucial that you call a reliable heat pump repair company any time your system begins to show signs of failure or stops working completely. Pay particularly close attention to any of the following problems:
- The air coming from your vents isn’t conditioned
- Your compressor is leaking or freezing
- The blower motor isn’t cycling on or off
- The compressor or evaporator is making a strange noise
- The temperature is not consistent between rooms
- Any other irregularities
If you’ve noticed any of these problems with your heat pump, don’t wait—call Peninsula right away!
Heat Pump Replacement
As reliable as properly installed heat pumps are, they do have a limited lifespan of approximately 10 – 15 years. When it comes time to replace your heat pump, you know who to call—Peninsula! Our heat pump replacement experts can remove your old unit and replace it with a brand new, more energy-efficient heat pump that will last you for years. If you’re ready to upgrade your heat pump, call us today!
Not sure if it’s time to replace, or if a repair can get the job done? Don’t sweat it! Our team is here to help out. Typically our certified HVAC professionals recommend replacing a heat pump system when:
- The heat pump can’t reliably heat or cool your home
- Your heat pump is ten to fifteen years old
- You need repair services too often. Yearly or more isn’t normal!
- You’re ready for an efficiency upgrade (Current SEER standard is 14 or greater)
- You want to move to a new, efficient heat pump over another HVAC type
Heat Pump Upgrades
When most folks think about heat pump services, they think about scheduled maintenance or repairing a system once it’s broken, but there’s more to it than that. Older units lose efficiency through heavy or even moderate usage, but they don’t always need to be replaced with the latest model. Your heat pump can be modernized through a wealth of different options that can make it even more efficient than it was the day you bought it—and Peninsula will make it happen.
Why Choose a Heat Pump in Delmarva?
Wondering what exactly a heat pump system can offer you and your home? Well, you’ve come to the right place to find out! Heat pumps are ideal for areas with swinging, both hot and cold climates. Our region falls right into the ideal operation range for heat pump systems, making them one of the strongest, most reliable options for heating and cooling around.
A heat pump can offer you:
- Top-class efficiency. Out of all systems currently available, heat pumps stand at the top in terms of efficiency. That means superior comfort, and you pay less to get it!
- Versatile comfort solutions. Strong, reliable cooling in the summer, and perfect heating come the cold Delaware months. Heat pumps provide it all, offering you a leading solutions for a happy home all year round.
- A long-lasting comfort solution. Heat pumps, when professionally maintained, tend to outlast other HVAC systems by years. This makes them an excellent investment, bringing you a cozy home for many years to come.
- Uniform, even heating and cooling. Tired of cold or hot spots all over your home? You won’t have them with a new heat pump system! Both heating and cooling are delivered evenly throughout your entire home.
Superior Heat Pump Services in Delaware and Maryland
Whether you’re looking for accurate and priority heat pump repair, or a total heat pump replacement, our team is here to help. Peninsula carries the best in skill, service, and tech for heat pump systems, and we guarantee you’ll love the difference our team can make in your home! Contact us online today to learn more, or to schedule a day for your heat pump service!
Click to see our reviews on