Heating Tune Ups in Delmarva
If you have a heating system that is working all winter long to keep your house warm, it is important to take care of this system. Maintaining or keeping your heating system well-tuned is important for many reasons and when you hire a professional to get the job done it can be a quick and easy process.
The team at Peninsula has been working hard since 1935 to keep homeowners in our area comfortable over the long winter months. We can come to your home on an annual basis to inspect and tune your system, making sure it is ready to handle whatever winter throws at it.
Contact us today at 302-629-3001 or fill out our online contact form to schedule your heating tune up.
What are the benefits of a heating tune up?
Lower monthly utility bills – simple things like changing your furnace’s air filters allow the unit to run much more smoothly. And when your heating system runs smoothly, it uses less energy.
Fewer breakdowns – the vast majority of heating system breakdowns are caused because of lack of maintenance. A heating tune up may find problems before they arise.
Warranties – many manufacturers will not accept a heating repair warranty claim if your furnace has issues due to lack of maintenance.
At Peninsula, our heating tune ups are designed to keep your system running as smoothly as possible and include:
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Cleaning and adjustment of furnace burner assembly
- Cleaning furnace ignition assembly
- Checking combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities
- Examination of heat exchanger for damage and corrosion
- Monitoring flue draft
- Testing furnace safety controls
- Inspection of gas piping
- Cleaning and/or replacement of standard air filters
- Measuring air flow
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts and amps
- Lubrication of all moving furnace parts
- Cleaning condensate drains
- Measuring temperature difference between supply air and return air
- Application of protective coating
- Adjustment of gas pressure
- Adjustment of pilot
- Monitoring heating cycle
- Cleaning and adjustment of blower components
- Examination of furnace installation quality
- Examination of equipment condition area, and clearances
Heating tune ups are an essential part of maintaining your system so it lasts through many freezing cold winters here on the Delmarva. Whenever you need a heating system tune up, call Peninsula today!
Do I need to schedule a tune up?
You may have been putting off maintenance on your furnace or heating system, perhaps you forget to make an appointment each year or maybe you feel it is too much trouble or not worth the cost. For your system to run effectively and efficiently it needs an annual tune-up. This tune-up will help your system run smoothly and can prevent those emergency heating calls in the middle of winter.
Another thing to consider when it comes to scheduling a tune-up is that your heating system is a big investment, protecting that investment is important and regular care can extend the life of your investment, saving you money in the long run.
If you would like to schedule a tune up in the Delaware or Maryland area, contact the heating experts at Peninsula today.
Count on Peninsula: Your Heating Tune Up Company!
We care about our neighbors, and each and every one of our customers. And we believe this commitment to quality customer service sets us apart from the rest.
Dependability. Service. Quality. Value. That’s what you’ll hear when you ask our customers about us. And our commitment to your satisfaction is built on this foundation!
Reputation is everything. That’s especially true in the close-knit communities along the Maryland and Delaware peninsula. Here, Peninsula has built a long-standing reputation of respect and trust, home by home, family by family. And we’re proud of that!
You can count on Peninsula for:
- An unequaled commitment to your needs and personal satisfaction
- Reliable, around-the-clock emergency service, 365 days a year
- Expert installation and upgrades, maximizing system performance
- Worry-free payment plans that respect your budget
So relax. You’ve come to the right place. You can count on our family to keep your family snug and secure. It’s what we do!
To find out more about heating system tune ups, contact us today!