Indoor Air Quality Systems in Delaware & Maryland
Installation of Purifiers, Dehumidifiers & More from Peninsula
You may not have thought about how the air inside your home affects the health of those living in your home however, indoor air quality is something that every homeowner should think about.
The air inside your home can have positive or negative effects on your health. Poor air quality can lead to worsened symptoms like headaches, nausea, upper respiratory infections and allergies. Because of this, it is important to know what may be affecting the quality of the air inside your home.
Common Issues that Can Reduce Indoor Air Quality
Indoor air quality can be reduced when certain factors are found inside your home, these factors can include the following;
- Toxins, chemicals, and gasses – There are many things inside your home that may affect your home’s air quality. Toxins, chemicals, and gasses can be released from items like furnishing, cleaning products, home deodorizers, and paint. When these things are released into the air they can cause symptoms such as itchy eyes, an irritated throat, constant coughing, migraines, and dizziness.
- Dust mites and dust build up – Dust mites and dust can quickly become a major problem in homes. Dust mites are tiny pests much like insects that can live inside bedding, mattresses, upholstery and carpet. These dust mites can cause an allergic reaction which may range from mild symptoms to more severe symptoms.
- Radon – Radon is an odorless, colorless gas, this makes it hard to easily detect. When radon is not mitigated and it builds up in your home it can cause many serious health issues including lung cancer.
- Mold and mildew – Many people who have found mold and mildew in their home have connected this problem to health issues such as upper respiratory infections, headaches, allergy symptoms and an increase in asthma.
Available Indoor Air Quality Solutions
The team at Peninsula wants to help you improve the air quality inside your home, to help with this we offer a range of solutions.
- UV Light Systems/Air Purifiers – Our UV light systems operate quietly to kill bacteria and mold, enhance airflow in your home, and to improve overall air quality. They are placed inside your air handler and are powerful enough to eliminate many air quality problems.
- Whole House Humidifiers – Peninsula also offers home humidifier systems which can help to balance out the moisture levels in your home, keeping dust and mold at bay and making the air in your home easier to breathe.
Contact Us for Indoor Air Quality Services in Maryland & Delaware
If you would like to make sure the air you are breathing in your home is healthy air, the team at Peninsula can help. We offer a full range of home comfort products and services to help you make your home a comfortable and healthy place to be.
Peninsula has been serving Delmarva communities since 1935, we believe in upholding high-standards, great service, and reliability. Contact our team today at 302-629-3001, we can help you improve the air quality in your home.