Oil Tank Replacement in Delaware & Maryland
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t spend too much time thinking about your oil tank. After all, that’s what Peninsula is here for! Since 1935, home heating oil services have made up the core of our business here in Seaford, Delaware. If you use oil heat in your home and your tank is starting to reach the end of its lifespan, contact the experts today for oil tank replacement in Delaware and Maryland.
To learn more about Peninsula’s oil tank replacement and oil heat delivery services in Delaware and Maryland, contact us online or call (302) 262-8254 today!
Our Oil Tank Replacement Services in DE & MD
Oil tanks installed before the beginning of the millennium have an average life expectancy of 15 to 20 years. Since then, there have been numerous major upgrades in tank design, including double wall and polyethylene materials, which extend the life expectancy of new oil tank units up to 30 years or more. Though it may seem like an extra expense at first, replacing your oil tank with a brand new one will prevent you from worrying about leaks or tank failures for years to come.
You should consider calling Peninsula for oil tank replacement if:
- The legs are unstable or are on unsteady ground
- There are signs of rust, weeping, wet spots, or excessive dents on the tank’s surface
- The oil lines between the tank and the furnace run either under concrete or above ground without being encased in protective tubing
- There’s a risk of snow or ice falling on your oil tank
- The vent pipe is clogged or restricted because of ice, snow, or insect nests
- The tank vent alarm is missing
- The tank vent whistles while the tank is being filled
- There are signs of spills around the fill or vent pipe
- The fuel gauge is cracked, stuck or frozen, or are there signs of oil around it
- You are using more oil than usual
- Your tank is more than 20 years old
At Peninsula, our mission is to make your oil tank replacement job as simple as possible. We’ll take care of everything, from obtaining the necessary permits to cleaning up the yard when we’re done. We value our relationships with all of our customers, and we provide comprehensive start-to-finish services for all of our oil tank replacement clients.
If you need oil tank replacement services in Delaware or Maryland, call Peninsula today at (302) 262-8254 or contact us online today!
Count on Peninsula for Oil Tank Replacement in Delmarva
We care about our neighbors, as well as each and every one of our customers. We believe this commitment to quality customer service sets us apart from the rest.
Dependability, service. quality, and value. That’s what you’ll hear when you ask our customers about us. And our commitment to your satisfaction is built on this foundation!
Reputation is everything. That’s especially true in the close-knit communities along the Maryland and Delaware peninsula. Here, Peninsula has built a long-standing reputation of respect and trust, home by home, family by family—and we’re proud of that!
You can count on Peninsula for:
- Unequaled commitment to your needs and personal satisfaction
- Reliable, around-the-clock emergency service, 365 days a year
- Expert installation and upgrades, maximizing system performance
- Worry-free payment plans that respect your budget
For more information about our oil tank replacement services or about Peninsula’s variety of services in the Delaware region, contact us online or give us a call at (302) 262-8254 today! Become a part of our TankSure® program to ensure the safety and integrity of your oil tank. (If you qualify, you are eligible for a full tank replacement payment!)
Click to see our reviews on