Oil Tank Replacement in Salisbury
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t spend too much time thinking about your oil tank. And that’s ok—it’s what we’re here for! Since 1935, home heating oil services have made up the core of our business here at Peninsula. So if you use oil heat in your home and your tank is starting to get up there in age, call the pros today for oil tank replacement in Delaware and Maryland!
Our Salisbury Oil Tank Replacement Services
Tanks installed before the late 90s have a life expectancy of 15 – 20 years. Since then there have been numerous major upgrades in tank design, including double wall and polyethylene materials which push the life expectancy up to 30 years or more! Replacing your oil tank now with a brand new one will mean you don’t have to worry about leaks or tank failures for a long time.
You should consider calling Peninsula for oil tank replacement if:
- The legs are unstable or are on unsteady ground
- There are signs of rust, weeping, wet spots, or excessive dents on the tank’s surface
- Oil lines between the tank and the furnace run either under concrete or above ground without being encased in protective tubing
- There’s a risk of snow or ice falling on your oil tank
- The vent pipe is clogged or restricted because of ice, snow, or insect nests
- The tank vent alarm is missing
- The tank vent whistles while the tank is being filled
- There are signs of spills around the fill or vent pipe
- The fuel gauge is cracked, stuck or frozen, or are there signs of oil around it
- You are using more oil than usual
- Your tank is more than 20 years old
At Peninsula, our mission is to make your oil tank replacement job as simple as possible. We’ll take care of everything from obtaining the necessary permits to cleaning up the yard when we’re done. We value our relationships with all of our customers, and we provide end-to-end services for all of our oil tank replacement clients.
Peninsula: Your Salisbury Oil Tank Replacement Company
We care about our neighbors and each and every one of our customers. And we believe this commitment to quality customer service sets us apart from the rest.
Dependability. Service. Quality. Value. That’s what you’ll hear when you ask our customers about us. And our commitment to your satisfaction is built on this foundation!
Reputation is everything. That’s especially true in the close-knit communities along the Maryland and Delaware peninsula. Here, Peninsula has built a long-standing reputation of respect and trust, home by home, family by family. And we’re proud of that!
You can count on Peninsula for:
- An unequaled commitment to your needs and personal satisfaction
- Reliable, around-the-clock emergency service, 365 days a year
- Expert installation and upgrades, maximizing system performance
- Worry-free payment plans that respect your budget
So relax. You’ve come to the right place. You can count on our family to keep your family comfortable and secure. It’s what we do!
To find out more about our oil tank replacement in Salisbury, contact us today!