Oil Heat in Harbeson, Delaware
At Peninsula, we’re fueled by the desire to satisfy our customers’ energy needs. That’s why we provide top quality home heating oil and propane. We also carry clean, “green” soy Biodiesel and Bioheat!
Contact us for home heating oil service in Harbeson today.
If you need oil delivery in Harbeson, call Peninsula at 302-629-3001302-629-3001.
Five Advantages of Using Oil to Heat Your Home or Business
With its abundant supply, safe storage, and high production numbers, oil heat provides you with the best value, safety, and security for your heating needs.
Consider the benefits of using oil heat from Peninsula:
- Affordability. Adjusting for inflation, the price of heating oil is about the same as it was in the 1950s!
- Cleanliness. Oil heat is 99.9 percent clean and 100 percent warm.
- Abundance. There is an abundance of heating oil, sure to be plentiful in even the coldest months. And Peninsula has its own storage facilities holding 3,000,000 gallons!
- Safety. Oil heating systems provide warnings of a malfunction with smoke, odor, or even soot, prior to the possible release of any carbon monoxide.
- Personal Service. We strive for customer satisfaction and want you to be happy with your oil heating system. Call on us for any issue. You can count on exceptional service from Peninsula, the team that not only knows your oil heating system, but knows you!
Need more information on our oil heat service? Contact us today to see if oil heat from Peninsula Oil is right for you.
Harbeson Oil Furnace Services
Oil furnaces are known for their reliability and long lifecycle. Most new oil furnaces have an AFUE rating of around 83, which means that 83 percent of the fuel they consume is turned directly into heat! An oil furnace is a convenient choice for homes without access to a natural gas line.
Oil Boiler Services in Harbeson
Oil-fired boilers send oil through a combustion chamber that then feeds into the burner, which heats the water.
Is Oil Heat Energy-Efficient?
An energy-efficient system is the smartest way to use oil heat. New oil heat systems have an average AFUE in the low-to-mid 80s. Advanced systems can have ratings 92 percent or higher. Today’s heating oil is 95 percent cleaner than it was in 1970, and oil burner emissions are at near-zero. Learn more about optimizing the efficiency of your oil heat system from the U.S. Department of Energy.
Is Oil Heat Safe?
When properly handled and maintained, oil is completely safe, as is an oil heat system. Heating oil only ignites or burns if it has vaporized. Like natural gas furnaces, oil furnaces do not pose a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning when they are clean and running efficiently. This is why it is crucial to keep your oil furnace clean and in perfect working order. We recommend that you install a carbon monoxide detector and alarm in your home, and that you familiarize yourself with carbon monoxide safety measures. If you ever have a question about carbon monoxide, please call us.
Why Choose Peninsula for Harbeson Oil Heat Service?
At Peninsula, we are committed to providing and maintaining efficient, high-performance heating options for our friends and neighbors in the Harbeson area. Our 75 plus years in the HVAC business means we are extraordinarily qualified to recommend and install the very best oil heat systems. Contact us today to learn more about oil heat for your Harbeson, DE home!