One call. Red does it all! 302-262-8254
Our Manufacturers: Energy Kinetics
If you’ve been thinking about installing a brand new, energy-efficient boiler system in your home, the Energy Kinetics System 2000 boiler may be just what you need! The System 2000 combines heat and hot water with a single high-efficiency appliance to maximize efficiency in all seasons, with the additional benefits of virtually unlimited hot water and whisper-quiet operation.
All Energy Kinetics’ heating systems are designed for use with conventional heat and hot water systems for homes, buildings, pools, spas, snow melt systems, and more. They’re also fuel neutral and run on natural gas, propane and oilheat.
What makes the System 2000 unique?
The extraordinary efficiency of the System 2000 comes from three central features:
Digital Energy Manager
- Hybrid Energy Recovery® Cycle makes sure no heat is left wasted in the boiler and saves fuel dollars. This cycle, combined with the low mass spiral boiler design, virtually eliminates idle losses
- Better efficiency and performance than “outdoor reset” systems
- Matches the system’s energy usage to your exact requirements
- 5-Year Warranty and Lifetime Protection Plan
High-Performance Water Heating System
- Heavily insulated storage tank provides a ready supply of hot water
- Advanced technology stainless steel heat exchanger captures full boiler output for domestic hot water—recognized worldwide for most effective and efficient heat transfer
- Integrated design works seamlessly with the Digital Energy Manager to provide energy recovery and maximum efficiency
Patented Spiral Boiler Design
- Low mass design heats quickly and recovers energy at the end of the heating and hot water cycles, virtually eliminating idle losses found in all other boilers. In other words, this unique boiler only runs when you need it
- No pins, baffles, or “micro passages” to foul up and reduce efficiency
- Specially formulated steel boiler is a gasketless one-piece construction designed to last as long as your home
- Outside combustion air connection doesn’t steal heated air from your home and eliminates drafts
You can learn more about the Energy Kinetics System 2000 by visiting their website. And if you’re ready to install a System 2000 boiler in your own home in Delaware or Maryland, call Peninsula today at 302-262-8254 or click here!
Count on Peninsula: Your Boiler Installation Company
We care about our neighbors and each and every one of our customers. And we believe this commitment to quality customer service sets us apart from the rest.
Dependability. Service. Quality. Value. That’s what you’ll hear when you ask our customers about us. And our commitment to your satisfaction is built on this foundation!
Reputation is everything. That’s especially true in the close-knit communities along the Maryland and Delaware peninsula. Here, Peninsula has built a long-standing reputation of respect and trust, home by home, family by family. And we’re proud of that!
You can count on Peninsula for:
- An unequaled commitment to your needs and personal satisfaction
- Reliable, around-the-clock emergency service, 365 days a year
- Expert installation and upgrades, maximizing system performance
- Worry-free payment plans that respect your budget
So relax. You’ve come to the right place. You can count on our family to keep your family snug and secure. It’s what we do!
To find out more about Energy Kinetics System 2000, contact us today!
Click to see our reviews on
- Clean Pickup Guarantee
- We-Missed-It Guarantee
CALL TO SCHEDULE