Garbage Disposal Repair in Trappe, MD
Your garbage disposal makes clean up in the kitchen much easier—so when it breaks down, you want it fixed right away! Garbage disposal repair is typically a pretty quick job for the pros at Peninsula, and it makes your life much easier.
When should you call for garbage disposal repair?
You may need garbage disposal repair if:
- Your garbage disposal is making unusual noises
- Your garbage disposal makes a loud clattering
- Your garbage disposal is jammed
- Your garbage disposal hums
- Your garbage disposal makes no noise
- Your garbage disposal leaks
Broken down garbage disposals are a major inconvenience, especially if you’re used to having them. If you need garbage disposal repair in Trappe, MD, call Peninsula today at 302-629-3001302-629-3001 or click here!
How to Maintain Your Trappe, MD Garbage Disposal
Garbage disposals are designed to last a long time. In fact, one of the only ways anything can go wrong with a garbage disposal is if something gets into it that shouldn’t be there! To help keep your Trappe, MD garbage disposal running smoothly, here’s a list of everything you should and should not put down the sink:
What NOT to put down your disposal:
- Potato skins
- Large animal bones
- Banana peels
- Onion skins
- Stringy vegetables like asparagus and celery
- Glass, plastic, metal, or paper
- Anything combustible
- Cigarette butts
- Grease, fats, or oils
- Used coffee filters
What to put down your disposal:
- Vegetable ends
- Soft food matter
- Certain hard materials, including chicken and fish bones and eggshells, small fruit pits, etc.
- Citrus peels (for freshness)
- Ice cubes (to clean the garbage disposal out every now and then)
- A little dish washing soap (helps freshen the smell)
Count on Peninsula: Your Garbage Disposal Repair Company
We care about our neighbors, and each and every one of our customers. And we believe this commitment to quality customer service sets us apart from the rest.
Dependability. Service. Quality. Value. That’s what you’ll hear when you ask our customers about us. And our commitment to your satisfaction is built on this foundation!
Reputation is everything. That’s especially true in the close-knit communities along the Maryland and Delaware peninsula. Here, Peninsula has built a long-standing reputation of respect and trust, home by home, family by family. And we’re proud of that!
You can count on Peninsula for:
- An unequaled commitment to your needs and personal satisfaction
- Reliable, around-the-clock emergency service, 365 days a year
- Expert installation and upgrades, maximizing system performance
- Worry-free payment plans that respect your budget
So relax. You’ve come to the right place. You can count on our family to keep your family snug and secure. It’s what we do!
To find out more about garbage disposal repair in Trappe, MD, contact us today!