Video Pipe Inspection in Delaware and Maryland
A clogged drain is usually a quick fix for the drain cleaning experts at Peninsula. However, a simple obstruction is not always the source of a consistently backed-up or slow-moving drain. Sometimes, a larger issue with your pipes calls for a more advanced method to detect the problem. Peninsula uses the latest in video pipe inspection technology to accurately pinpoint the cause of your clogged drain and fix it at the source.
No matter what your pipe repair needs are, Peninsula can help. If you find yourself with a clogged drain often, let us perform a video pipe inspection. Don’t let the source of the problem grow any worse. Call Peninsula today at 302-629-3001 to talk to us about the issue and schedule an appointment!
What Can a Video Pipe Inspection Find?
When it comes to a clogged drain, the best place to start is with a basic drain cleaning. However, if your sink, shower, or tub quickly become clogged again—even after repeated cleanings—you most likely have something more serious going on. That’s when you should call in the experts at Peninsula for a video pipe inspection. We’ll use advanced camera technology to search through your pipes for:
- Broken, cracked, or collapsed pipes: These may require replacement, depending on the level of damage. The video feed from the pipe inspection will help us know more.
- Leaky joints: Typically, this fix requires some kind of sealant around the leak. The location of the leaky pipe joint will determine the simplicity of the repair.
- Offset or shifted pipes: If the pipes aren’t lined up correctly, water will not flow properly through them. A video inspection will be able to find exactly where the shift has occurred.
- Corrosion: Corrosion occurs when a reaction takes place between the material in a pipe and the water; it is sometimes caused by harsh chemicals being repeatedly poured down your drains. A corroded pipe can be potentially dangerous, so it is best to find and fix them as soon as possible.
- Bellied pipes: Think of this like a sag in your pipes. It usually occurs when the earth around your pipes shifts and changes and prevents water from flowing freely.
- Root infiltration: Although your pipes have likely been in place for many years, the tree roots around your house never got the memo to stop growing. If a strong root grows around or through a pipe, serious damage can occur.
As soon as we locate the source of your clogged drain with our video pipe inspection, we’ll let you know your options for having it fixed, giving you advice on which one is the best for your situation. With Peninsula, you can count on an honest assessment and an honest solution.
Video Pipe Inspections from Peninsula
At Peninsula, we know how important your home is to you. So, we know how frustrating it is when the source of your clogged drain could be a broken or corroded pipe, or root infiltration. That’s why we take great pride in our video pipe inspection services, as they allow us to get to the bottom of a drain problem and provide you with the best solution for making this part of your home like new again. We’ve been helping families in Delaware and Maryland keep their homes safe and comfortable since 1935. Trust the company with over 80 years of experience. Trust Peninsula.
If you think you’re in need of video pipe inspection services, fill out the form to the right or call Peninsula today at 302-629-3001. You can count on us to get the job done!