Oil Heat Delivery & Heating Oil Systems in Delaware & Maryland
At Peninsula, we’re fueled by the desire to meet our customers’ energy needs. That’s why we provide top quality home heating oil and propane to our neighbors throughout the Delmarva peninsula. Whether you need heating oil for your home or your business, we guarantee your complete satisfaction with our oil heat services.
To learn more about our oil heating services in Delaware and Maryland, contact us online or call (302) 629-3001 today!
Benefits of Using Oil to Heat Your Home or Business in DE or MD
With its abundant supply, safe storage options, and high production numbers, oil heat provides you with the best value, safety, and security for your heating needs. Consider the benefits of using oil heat from Peninsula:
- Affordability: Depending on inflation, the price of heating oil is about the same as it was in the 1950s.
- Cleanliness: Oil heat is 99.9% clean and 100% warm.
- Abundance: There is an abundance of heating oil, even during the coldest months. As an added benefit, Peninsula has its own storage facilities holding 3,000,000 gallons of oil to ensure that you have enough to keep your family warm all winter long.
- Safety: Oil heating systems provide warnings of a malfunction with smoke, odor, or even soot before the possible release of any carbon monoxide. By being aware of these warning signs, you can rest easy knowing that your family is as safe and healthy as possible.
- Service: We strive for customer satisfaction and want you to be happy with your oil heating system. Call on us for any issue. You can count on exceptional service from Peninsula—the team that not only knows your oil heating system, but also knows you!
Need more information on our oil heat service? Contact us online or call us at (302) 629-3001 today to learn how heating oil from Peninsula is the best option for you!
Advantages of Oil Furnaces
Oil furnaces are known for their reliability and long life span. Most new oil furnaces have an AFUE rating of around 83, which means that 83 percent of the fuel they consume is turned directly into heat. An oil furnace is a convenient choice for homes without access to a natural gas line. Additionally, oil furnaces tend to have a longer lifespan. While many manufacturers give a 10-year lifespan, these furnaces can run efficiently for at least 15 years.
Advantages of Oil-Fired Boilers
Oil-fired boilers send oil through a combustion chamber that then feeds into the burner, which heats the water. The cost-effectiveness of your boiler depends on your home’s needs and any limitations on your property, such as fuel line access. Keep in mind that proper insulation and weatherproofing will help save you money on your energy bills no matter what kind of boiler you have!
Is Oil Heat Energy-Efficient?
An energy-efficient system is the smartest way to use oil heat. New oil heat systems have an average AFUE in the low-to-mid 80s. Advanced systems can have ratings 92 percent or higher. Today’s heating oil is 95 percent cleaner than it was in 1970, and oil burner emissions are at near-zero. Learn more about optimizing the efficiency of your oil heat system from the U.S. Department of Energy.
Is Oil Heat Safe?
When properly handled and maintained, oil is completely safe, as is an oil heat system. Heating oil only ignites or burns if it has vaporized. Like natural gas furnaces, oil furnaces do not pose a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning when they are clean and running efficiently. This is why it is crucial to keep your oil furnace clean and in perfect working order. We recommend that you install a carbon monoxide detector and alarm in your home, and that you familiarize yourself with carbon monoxide safety measures. If you ever have questions or concerns about carbon monoxide, please call us.
Why Choose Peninsula for Oil Heat Service in Delaware and Maryland?
At Peninsula, we are committed to providing and maintaining efficient, high-performance heating options for our friends and neighbors in the Delmarva area. Our 75+ years in the HVAC business mean that we are extraordinarily qualified to recommend and install the very best oil heat systems for your home or business.
Contact us online or call (302) 629-3001 today to learn more about oil heat for your home or business in Delaware or Maryland!
Count on Peninsula for Oil Heat Service in Delmarva
We care about our neighbors, as well as each and every one of our customers. We believe this commitment to quality customer service sets us apart from the rest.
Dependability, service, quality, and value. That’s what you’ll hear when you ask our customers about us. Our commitment to your satisfaction is built on this foundation!
Reputation is everything. That’s especially true in the close-knit communities along the Maryland and Delaware peninsula. Here, Peninsula has built a long-standing reputation of respect and trust, home by home, family by family—and we’re proud of that!
You can count on Peninsula for:
- Unequaled commitment to your needs and personal satisfaction
- Reliable, around-the-clock emergency service, 365 days a year
- Expert installation and upgrades, maximizing system performance
- Worry-free payment plans that respect your budget
For more information about our oil heat services or about Peninsula’s variety of services in the Delaware region, contact us online or give us a call at (302) 629-3001 today! Take a look at our financing plans to get the HVAC services you need at a price you can afford.