One call. Red does it all! 302-262-8254
Propane Delivery in Delaware and Maryland
Do you want to heat your home with clean-burning propane? Call Peninsula!
If you have a propane system in your home or you are looking to install a propane system that can help keep you warm over the cold winter months, it is important to have a propane supplier that is both reliable and affordable. Peninsula has been providing heating fuel and propane heating systems to homes and businesses in the Delaware and Maryland area for over 80 years. In this time, we have built a reputation for service that is affordable, friendly and reliable. The team at Peninsula are experts at installing propane-fueled heating systems and delivering propane so that you never run out. Our free automatic delivery service helps you stay warm all winter long by setting up automatic deliveries to your property. You can also call us anytime you run out of propane for fast delivery to your home.
Whether you are looking to convert or install a propane system or you would like to make sure you are never in a situation where you can’t get your heat to start due to lack of fuel, our team of propane experts can help. Contact us today via our contact form or call us at 302-262-8254. We have been delivering high-quality propane service since 1935 and we can help you keep your home comfortable without you having to ever worry about running out of propane.
Benefits of Propane Heating
Thinking about switching to propane heating in Delaware or Maryland? Explore the “pros” of Peninsula propane and see the benefits of propane over other heating systems!
- Safety – propane systems have built-in safety valves and stringent safety regulations. Peninsula service techs are trained in the safe transport, delivery, and handling of propane. Click here to learn more about propane safety»
- Savings – currently, propane fuel prices are lower than both natural gas and electricity. Modern high-efficiency propane boilers can reach efficiency levels of 90 percent or more. That means 90 percent of the fuel the boiler uses goes directly to heating your home.
- Cleanliness – propane gas is clean burning and non-toxic, and is an approved alternative fuel listed in the 1990 Clean Air Act.
- Reliability – propane can be used to fuel a variety of heating systems, including forced air and radiant heating systems. Propane also doesn’t require a separate gas line, making it ideal for those not on a main.
- Versatility – propane boilers come in a range of sizes, which means we can install one that fits your home’s needs exactly. Many homes have over- or under-sized heating units. Propane furnaces generate hotter air than a traditional electric unit, and take up far less space.
Are you ready to switch to propane? Call us at 302-262-8254302-262-8254. We will assist you in making the move to propane heat, and discuss the cost of propane so you are making an informed decision.
Click here to learn more about residential propane services »
Click here to learn more about commercial propane services »
Automatic Propane Gas Delivery
We offer a FREE service that guarantees you’ll never run out of propane gas! We use sophisticated tracking and scheduling software to monitor your fuel supply and carefully examine past usage to determine when you are in need of a propane delivery. With our automatic propane delivery, you’ll never have to worry about your propane gas supply again! Contact us today to get started in Maryland or Delaware!
Get 50 Gallons of Propane FREE!
If you are unsure of propane heating costs, we will help you get started and let you experience the benefits of propane firsthand. We are now offering 50 free gallons of propane gas for new customers who make the switch to a propane heating system! Contact us today and start enjoying a cleaner, safer, and more reliable way to heat your home.
Why Choose Peninsula for your Delaware and Maryland Propane Company?
At Peninsula, we are committed to providing and maintaining efficient, high-performance heating options for our friends and neighbors in the Delmarva region. With more than 75 years in the HVAC business, we’ve gained a reputation for quality service. We want to help you save on your utility bills and keep your family comfortable year-round.
Additional Services from Peninsula
Air Conditioner Services – Contact us for air conditioner repair, replacement, installation, and tune-ups. Get your AC serviced BEFORE summer begins to ensure your family’s comfort!
Indoor Air Quality Services – How’s the air in your home? Water damage, dampness, mold, and other factors can cause your home’s indoor air quality (IAQ) to suffer. Our IAQ specialists can conduct a thorough analysis of the air in your home and suggest ways to improve its quality and achieve a healthier environment for your family.
Be sure to take a look at our promotions and money-saving specials!
Peninsula can cover all of your heating, cooling, and plumbing needs. We have been proudly serving your friends and neighbors in Bridgeville, Delmar, Frankford, Georgetown, Greenwood, Laurel, Millsboro, and Seaford, DE for more than 75 years, and we now offer our services and products to the entire Delmarva Peninsula! Contact us today to schedule service or a free estimate!
Click to see our reviews on