- About Us
- EZ-Pay Plans
- Access Your Account
- Contact Us
Trash & Recycling Services from a Name You Trust…Peninsula!
Trash Service Only
Trash Service and Oil/Propane
Trash Service, Oil/Propane, Heater Service Plan
Peninsula will solve your trash and recycling issues with assured reliability.
From the company that you trust to deliver peace of mind comes a trash and recycling service that promises to deliver more of the same! Our customers have been with us for 40 years and more and know that when working with Peninsula, promises will be kept and professionalism will be provided.
If you want to schedule trash pickup with Peninsula, call us today at 302-262-8254 or click here!
Basic Trash and Recycling Services
- Weekly trash pickup
- Recycling pickup (every other week)
- Two complimentary 96- or 65-gallon containers
- No-Damage Guarantee
- Clean Pickup Guarantee
- We-Missed-It Guarantee
Optional Trash and Recycling Services
- Curb-Side Assistance (recurring) $10/mo. Haul it away service
Special Trash and Recycling Pickup
- Furniture: Standard sofas, sofa beds, chairs, recliners, table, mattress and box spring sets, picnic tables
- Appliances: Dishwashers, hot water heaters, microwaves, ranges, small appliances, refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers
- Other Items: Building materials, carpeting, flooring, car parts, concrete, dirt, firewood, mulch, roofing materials, sod, stone, wood, etc.
- Price: Please call for pricing.
Automated and Semi-Automated Trash Pickup
Automated curbside collection is clean, quiet, and efficient. We use a trash truck with an extendable arm to easily pick up your garbage can, empty it, and set it down carefully, greatly reducing the impact on your environment and decreasing the amount of time we spend in your neighborhood. For automated trash pickup, placement of your garbage can is crucial: make sure it faces the street, the lid is closed, and there are at least 10 feet of clearance from things like vehicles, mailboxes, etc.
For semi-automated trash pickup, our waste pickup specialists will ensure your garbage is removed carefully with no spills or messed. This hands-on approach to garbage collection is perfect for neighborhoods with cars parked on the street or other blockages in the way. For semi-automated trash pickup, all you’ll need to do is put your trash can on the curb—we’ll handle the rest!
We’ve all had weeks where we have a little (or a lot!) more trash than normal. If this happens, don’t worry about it—just call Peninsula! We’ll mark you down for extra pickup and take your garbage away earlier than normal. Whether you’ve had a big birthday party or gathering, or you’re renovating or cleaning out your house and tossed a lot of garbage, give us a call!
Cleaning the yard is as important to many people as cleaning up the house. So when you need to throw out yard waste, count on Peninsula! We collect:
- Leaves, grass, and weeds
- Trimmings and branches
- Pine straw
- Shrubbery and tree clippings
We recycle all yard waste, turning it into wood chips, compost, and mulch.
What Can You Recycle?
- Junk mail
- Paperback books
- Boxboard (cereal boxes)
- Pizza boxes
- Corrugated cardboard
- Telephone books
- Office paper
- Rigid plastic
- Yogurt & butter containers
- Plastic bottles & jugs
- Plastic grocery bags (combined into one)
- Glass bottles/jars
- Aluminum & steel tin cans
What Can’t You Recycle?
- Motor oil containers
- Chemical containers
- Ceramics or dishes
- Light bulbs
- Window glass and mirrors
- Yard waste
- Food waste
- Televisions and computers
Count on Peninsula: Your Local Waste Collection Company
We care about our neighbors, and each and every one of our customers. And we believe this commitment to quality customer service sets us apart from the rest.
Dependability. Service. Quality. Value. That’s what you’ll hear when you ask our customers about us. And our commitment to your satisfaction is built on this foundation!
Reputation is everything. That’s especially true in the close-knit communities along the Maryland and Delaware peninsula. Here, Peninsula has built a long-standing reputation of respect and trust, home by home, family by family. And we’re proud of that!
You can count on Peninsula for:
- An unequaled commitment to your needs and personal satisfaction
- Reliable, around-the-clock emergency service, 365 days a year
- Expert installation and upgrades, maximizing system performance
- Worry-free payment plans that respect your budget
So relax. You’ve come to the right place. You can count on our family to keep your family snug and secure. It’s what we do!
To find out more about our trash pickup services, contact us today!