UV Light Systems for Delaware & Maryland Homeowners
Things like mold, mildew, bacteria, and viruses are all major contributors to poor indoor air quality, and ones that a standard air filter might not be able to catch. So if you’re worried about contaminants like these making you or your family sick, call Peninsula! We can install a UV light system in your home in Delaware or Maryland, sterilizing them and preventing them from multiplying.
The indoor air quality experts at Peninsula carry specialized training in helping you to improve the air quality in your home. We believe that everyone deserves a comfortable, healthy home, and to help you get it our UV light air purification systems are ideal! Since 1935, Peninsula has been the trusted team to turn to for home services, and when you need air quality solutions in Delmarva, no one does it like we do!
Benefits of UV Light Systems
UV light systems, which typically only include an ultraviolet light bulb and a mounting device, can be installed directly in your ducts, as part of your air handler, or onto the coil, and hit the whole duct with powerful UV radiation. radiation exposure kills organic matter in your air, including bacteria and mold, so they can’t spread through your home and make you sick. UV germicidal lights are installed either in your air conditioner coil or just past your air filter.
UV light systems benefit you by:
- Eliminating mold spore. Most UV light purification systems can eliminate up to 99% of the mold spore in home air, preventing mold outbreaks and reducing mold-related allergies in the home.
- Killing airborne bacteria. UV light is proven to drastically reduce the presence of airborne bacteria and pathogens. That means not only cleaner air for your Delaware or Maryland home, but healthier air, too.
- Improving overall air quality. Purification systems also help to control and mitigate dust, pollen, smoke and other air quality nuances.
- Reducing musty or foul odors. The majority of musty, dusty, or fetid smells one might encounter in a home are due to mold, bacteria, and VOCs. UV light systems control, reduce, and eliminate all of the above, leaving your home smelling fresher.
- Enhancing HVAC efficiency and air flow. Clean and clear air is great news for you, but it’s pretty excellent for your HVAC system, too! Dust, pollen, mold spore, and similar pollutants all reduce home air flow. A problem that, with a UV system in place, won’t be a problem any longer!
- Extending the lifespan of your HVAC unit. Cleaner, healthier air helps your heating and cooling system maintain healthy air flow, and reduces the most common risks for breakdowns. That means you’re getting more efficiency, and your HVAC system will last longer to boot.
UV lights are hidden in your air handler, meaning there is no risk of radiation exposure to you or your family. That said, they are powerful enough to eliminate any and all bacteria, viruses, and mold, leaving you with much cleaner indoor air.
If you’re worried about your indoor air quality and want to make a noticeable difference in the air you breathe, call Peninsula! We can install a UV light system in your home to measurably improve your indoor air quality without you even thinking about it.
Why You Need UV Light Purification in your Delmarva Home
You don’t need our experts to tell you that the outdoor air in our area tends to be rife with common pollutants. But did you know that the air in your home carries all of the same mold, dust, pollen, and more as does the air outside? In fact, the air quality in a home tends to be far, far worse, since all of that pollution gets trapped in your home, and then repeatedly cycled. This eventually results in a clogged, musty, dank home that’s hard to breathe in.
The solution? Cutting-edge, superior air quality products, of course! That’s why the air quality team at Peninsula offers top class air quality products. Our UV purification systems are your ideal solution, helping you to enjoy a happy, healthy home all year long.
Count on Peninsula: Your Local Heating and Air Company
We care about our neighbors and each and every one of our customers. And we believe this commitment to quality customer service sets us apart from the rest.
Dependability. Service. Quality. Value. That’s what you’ll hear when you ask our customers about us. And our commitment to your satisfaction is built on this foundation!
Reputation is everything. That’s especially true in the close-knit communities along the Maryland and Delaware peninsula. Here, Peninsula has built a long-standing reputation of respect and trust, home by home, family by family. And we’re proud of that!
You can count on Peninsula for:
- An unequaled commitment to your needs and personal satisfaction
- Reliable, around-the-clock emergency service, 365 days a year
- Expert installation and upgrades, maximizing system performance
- Worry-free payment plans that respect your budget
So relax. You’ve come to the right place. You can count on our family to keep your family snug and secure. It’s what we do!
To find out more about installing a UV light system in Delaware or Maryland, contact us today!