One call. Red does it all! 302-629-3002
Carrier Gas Furnace Installation, Repair & Maintenance in Maryland & Delaware
We know that when it comes to selecting a heating system for your Maryland or Delaware home, you want to choose the best option possible to fit your family’s needs. Whether that means a unit that will keep you warmer or one that will save you money on utility costs, we’re confident that we can provide you with a Carrier furnace that will fit your needs.
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, our team at Peninsula installs, repairs, and maintains Carrier furnaces because we believe they’re some of the best heating systems available to our Delmarva-area neighbors. We offer both oil furnaces and gas furnaces from this trusted HVAC brand because we believe in using the highest quality products to keep our customers’ homes comfortable.
To learn more about the Carrier furnaces we provide or to schedule installation, repair, or maintenance service, contact Peninsula online or call us at 302-629-3002 now.
The Benefits of Carrier Gas Furnaces for Your Delaware or Maryland Home
One of the major benefits we tell our customers about Carrier gas furnaces is that these units are extremely energy-efficient. This means that if you install one in your home, the cost of your utility bills is likely to decrease dramatically! This high level of efficiency also means that your furnace is more environmentally friendly. Along with their high quality performance when it comes to heating your home, these are the main reasons that we suggest Carrier gas furnaces to our customers.
Carrier offers a range of gas furnaces depending on the size of your home, the level of efficiency that you’re looking for, and your price range. All of their units are quiet and reliable, and offer excellent heating capabilities to stand up to the chilly Delmarva winter season.
Carrier offers a variety of gas furnace options that will help you save both energy and money when it comes to keeping your Delaware or Maryland home warm this winter.
- Infinity® Series gas furnaces – These furnaces operate quietly and perform at a high efficiency. This series includes Carrier’s Comfort Fan™ technology, which gives you and your family more control over your family’s comfort levels and energy use. Whether you’re looking for a condensing furnace or a non-condensing model, this series offers both, along with a host of other advanced features.
- Performance™ Series gas furnaces – This series is made up of a variety of furnaces that are easy to install and can fit a variety of needs. If you’re looking for energy savings, you can operate these furnaces in “Low” mode up to 90 percent of the time to save on energy bills will keeping your home warm and comfortable.
- Comfort™ Series gas furnaces – This option is budget friendly and still extremely effective in heating your home. These models convert 95 percent of the energy they use into heat, which means they’re incredibly efficient. These units come with a fixed-speed blower motor and single-stage operation, as well as a 10-year limited warranty.
Learn more about Carrier gas furnaces, or contact Peninsula today at 302-629-3002 to schedule your installation appointment!
Why We Provide Carrier Oil Furnaces in the Delmarva Area
One of the top benefits of a Carrier oil furnace is its durability. Assuming that they are properly and regularly maintained by an HVAC professional, these heating systems can last between 20 and 30 years!
Additionally, oil on average burns nearly 300 degrees hotter than natural gas does, so typically an oil furnace will heat your home faster than most other heating systems are able to—and it will keep it warmer overall. Carrier oil furnaces have an efficiency of up to 86.6 percent AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), so they’re an extremely efficient option when it comes to heating your home. Upon installation, you’re likely to be surprised at how much less you’re paying for your utility bills!
Carrier offers a variety of oil furnaces, ranging in efficiency, performance, and cost. However, all of the units in the Carrier Comfort™ Series oil furnaces are known for providing reliable home comfort at an affordable price point.
Carrier offers a variety of oil furnaces that boast energy efficiency, powerful performance, and affordability for your Maryland or Delaware home.
- Performance™ Series oil furnaces – These units are extremely energy efficient to save you money on utility bills, all without sacrificing the heating performance you’d expect from a Carrier oil furnace! They’re durable and quiet, and many sizes in the series are ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Comfort™ Series oil furnaces – This series provides reliable comfort levels in your home at an affordable price point, and comes with a 20-year or lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty. If you’re looking for energy efficiency, the Comfort™ Series oil furnaces have an AFUE rating of up to 86.6 percent, so they’ll help you save on energy bills!
Learn more about Carrier oil furnaces, or contact Peninsula today at 302-629-3002 to schedule your installation appointment!
Call Peninsula for All of Your Carrier Oil Furnace Needs!
Whether you’re looking for Carrier furnace installation, repair, maintenance, or replacement services, our team of HVAC experts at Peninsula can help you get the job done.
Call us at 302-629-3002 or contact us online now for all of your Carrier furnace needs!
Peninsula Offers Carrier Furnace Installation, Repair & Maintenance in:
Bethany Beach, Bishopville, Bridgeville, Dagsboro, Dover, Felton, Frankford, Georgetown, Greenwood, Harbeson, Harrington, Laurel, Lewes, Milford, Millsboro, Milton, Ocean View, Rehoboth, Seaford
Berlin, Denton, Easton, Federalsburg, Ocean City, Salisbury, Trappe
We also serve the following Zip codes:
19901 19903 19904 19905 19906 19930 19933 19939 19943 19945 19947 19950 19951 19952 19956 19958 19963 19966 19968 19970 19971 19973 21601 21629 21632 21673 21801 21802 21803 21804 21811 21813 21842 21843.
Count on Peninsula: Your Local HVAC Company
We care about our neighbors and each and every one of our customers. And we believe this commitment to quality customer service sets us apart from the rest.
Dependability. Service. Quality. Value. That’s what you’ll hear when you ask our customers about us. And our commitment to your satisfaction is built on this foundation!
Reputation is everything. That’s especially true in the close-knit communities along the Maryland and Delaware peninsula. Here, Peninsula has built a long-standing reputation of respect and trust, home by home, family by family. And we’re proud of that.
You can count on Peninsula for:
- An unequaled commitment to your needs and personal satisfaction
- Reliable, around-the-clock emergency service, 365 days a year
- Expert installation and upgrades, maximizing system performance
- Worry-free payment plans that respect your budget
So relax. You’ve come to the right place. You can count on our family to keep your family snug and secure. It’s what we do!