One call. Red does it all! 302-262-8254
Heater Installation in Delaware and Maryland
How is your heater running? Is it not getting the job done? Is it time to have it replaced? When it’s time to buy a new heater for your Delmarva area home, call Peninsula! We install new heating equipment at affordable prices.
Not only is our heating equipment affordable, it’s also incredibly effective! We’ve installed countless heaters and heating components over the years, and we’ve learned what brands are the most reliable. Peninsula is proud to install heaters from Carrier, Mitsubishi Electric, and other proven brands. Put simply: we know what heater will work best for your home or business, and we’ve got it ready and waiting for you.
Get out of the cold! Contact Peninsula for heating systems today!
How Can I Tell If I Need New Heating Equipment?
If your heater is completely broken and not providing any heat at all, then you know there’s a problem, and one that very likely requires new heating equipment. That’s not always the case, however. Sometimes the need for new heating equipment can be less obvious. If your utility bills are higher than they used to be but your heater is still doing the job, you may just need a heater upgrade or repair. A new heater can help lower your bills, but sometimes an upgrade to your existing heater can save you money and be just as effective.
Heaters, even properly serviced and upgraded ones, don’t last forever, though. Ask yourself:
- Are certain areas of my home or business colder than others?
- Is my heater more than seven years old?
- Does my heater randomly turn on and off?
- Does my heater require an unusually high number of repairs?
If you answered yes to any of those questions then it may be time to get a new heater. Contact us today if you’re concerned about your heating equipment.
Heating Equipment from Peninsula
We install and repair furnaces of all kinds—gas, oil, and propane. Each type has its own unique attributes.
- Natural Gas Furnaces – The most popular home heating choice in the US, natural gas furnaces offer high energy efficiency and a long lifespan. Because natural gas furnaces can get the air to a higher temperature than other fuels, they save energy and usually cost less to operate.
- Oil Furnaces – Oil furnaces are known for their reliability and long lifecycle. Most new oil furnaces have an AFUE rating of around 83, which means that 83 percent of the fuel they consume is turned directly into heat! An oil furnace is a convenient choice for homes without access to a natural gas line.
- Propane Furnaces – Propane furnaces can have an AFUE rating of 95 or higher. Their compact size makes them versatile and easy to install in a variety of areas, and, like oil furnaces, they are a good option for rural homes that lack access to natural gas. Peninsula offers propane delivery service in Delaware and Maryland.
Boilers can be powered by three different kinds of fuel: natural gas, propane, or oil. In each case, the fuel ignites a flame that heats the water inside the boiler. Electric-powered boilers are also available.
- Natural Gas Boilers – Natural gas is a popular boiler fuel, due to its availability and low cost. As a matter of fact, many homeowners are opting to convert their oil boilers to gas. Give us a call at 302-262-8254 to find out if oil-to-gas conversion is right for you.
- Propane Boilers – Propane Boilers operate nearly identically to natural gas boilers. Propane is a good choice for homes located far from natural gas utilities because it is easy to transport. Peninsula offers a propane delivery service in the Delaware and Maryland area.
- Oil Boilers – Oil-fired boilers send oil through a combustion chamber that then feeds into the burner, which heats the water. Oil boilers are not widely used outside of the northeastern United States, and even there, many homeowners are choosing to switch from oil to gas. Give us a call at 302-262-8254 to find out if oil-to-gas conversion in Delaware is right for you.
- Electric Boilers – Electricity, of course, fuels the heating element in an electric boiler. Electric boilers are often chosed for their reliability, easy maintenance, and smaller footprint—i.e. their relatively compact size.
Why Choose Peninsula to Install Heating Equipment at My Home or Business?
In our more than 75 years in the HVAC business, we’ve installed a lot of heating equipment all over Delaware and Maryland. You can count on us for prompt, reliable service, whether we are installing, servicing, or repairing your heater—or taking care of any other HVAC or plumbing issue in your home or business. Our service technicians are knowledgeable, friendly, and professional, and our work is guaranteed. Contact us today or call 302-262-8254 to schedule service or get a free estimate!
Click to see our reviews on
- Clean Pickup Guarantee
- We-Missed-It Guarantee
CALL TO SCHEDULE